Good afternoon from West Lodge,
Welcome to the first Craigs News of Season 2018/19.
Today is about some housekeeping items for the start of the Season.
2018-19 Membership Renewal
Further to the recent reminder to renew your membership we wish to reconfirm necessary actions to be taken:
1. Every member MUST complete and return the form to the Honorary Secretary as soon as possible.
2. Please complete ALL personal details on the form, even if they have not changed recently, then sign and date the form to confirm your agreement to allow the Club touse your personal information as detailed in the new Privacy Notice for Members and in accordance with GPDR 2018.
3. Payment Due date is the 1st September and Payment Deadline date is 30th September 2018.
4. Any New Bank Standing Order forms must be returned together with payment for the first month’s subscription rate, either by card, cash or cheque, with the new SO to start in October 2018.
5. All Existing Bank Standing Orders must be amended directly by the member to start in September, 2018 as the Club cannot amend an SO on your behalf.
No Boots in the Clubhouse and especially the Lounge
Yesterday was the first full day of rugby and it was evident by the grass that was left on the lounge carpet no boots were taken off when entering the Clubhouse. This excess of grass takes a lot of time to clean up and increases our cleaning costs together with complaints for Club members. This would not be allowed to happen at home and the same should be applicable at the Rugby Club. Your co-operation would be greatly appreciated.
One of our sponsors is Mearns Castle Golf Academy and they have given us a superb rate of £10 per person for the our Golf Outing on Sunday 30th September. There is a sheet up on the notice board so please add your name. Great to see so many Senior rugby players on the sheet. More information will be available nearer the date.
I am always looking for content for Craigs News so if you have anything you wish to be circulated to the wider Whitecraigs family, please contact me.
Please support our sponsors. It is vital that we support them as they provide much needed financial support to the Club.