Aim of the Club
As a the designated Community Sport Hub for the Newton Mearns area, the aim of the Club is to continue to strengthen all areas of Rugby and Squash from Junior to Senior level, offering a lifetime pathway into sport, friendship and camaraderie and to expand our range of core sports in partnership with East Renfrewshire Council, Sport Scotland and the Scottish Rugby Union.
Members have access and use of our top class facilities (outlined in detail here) including a top quality lounge, bar, kitchen, function and conference facility, with satellite television covering all live sports, together with a beer garden, BBQ and car parking, providing opportunities for private functions, business networking and corporate events as well as sponsorship and advertising.
As the designated Community Sports Hub, the Club currently provides three grass Rugby pitches, two Squash courts and a gymnasium for Fitness, Strength and Conditioning, together with access to the Club’s Sports Development Officer, SRU qualified coaches and coaching courses in a safe and secure environment for all age groups.
The Club also offers spectator opportunities to watch home and away matches, links to Glasgow Warriors Rugby Club and international Rugby ticket allocation.
- Sport Adult (Rugby/Squash/Gym) : Over 18 and in full-time employment
- Sport Student/Unwaged : Over 18 and in full-time education OR Over 18 and Unwaged
- Under 18 Sport : Under 18 as of 1st September
(*Under 18 Rugby only – Please attach completed Medical Form)
- Sport Family : 2 or more Sport Adults OR 1 or more Sport Adults and 1 or more Sport Students/Unwaged OR 1 or more Sport Adults and 1 or more Under 18 Sport
- Parent + U18 Sport : Ordinary membership for Parent and 1 Under 18 Sport
- Parent + 2 or More U18 Sport : Ordinary membership for Parent and 2 or more Under 18 Sport
- Ordinary : Over 18 non-Sport
- Senior Citizen : Over 65 as of 1st September
- Country : Member residing outside a 30 mile radius of the Club
- Life : Pre-paid long term subscription (Category currently closed)
Annually between 1st October and 30th September.
Payment Type : Cash, Debit Card, Cheque or Monthly/Quarterly Standing Order*
(*Please attach completed Standing Order form with start date)
Payment Due Date : 1st October
Payment Deadline Date : 31st October
Any existing member who has not paid or commenced their Standing Order by the Deadline Date will have their
names posted on the Club notice board and their membership rights terminated with immediate effect until either their
subscription is fully paid or their Standing Order has commenced.
Any member renewing or joining before 31st January shall pay the appropriate full subscription fee.
Any member joining after 31st January shall pay the appropriate monthly pro-rata subscription fee.
100 Club monthly prize draw only costs £10.00/month. (*Please attach completed Standing Order form with start date).