Following the stepping down after many years of amazing service, by Mike Fowler, Whitecraigs are looking for a new volunteer Team Manager. If you are interested in supporting the Club in this role, the duties we are looking for are as follows:
1. Prepare team sheets for match and do any late alts as required.
2. Arrange match strips.
3. Clean and inflate to correct pressure balls for home games.
4 Welcome match officials and provide them with team sheet and refreshments.
5. Ensure refreshments and sandwiches are in place in committee room after the game.
6. Welcome opposing team officials to club if Whitecraigs officials are otherwise indisposed.
7. Travel with team for away games requiring bus.
8. Represent club at away games if no other Whitecraigs officals are available.
9. Text details of half time, full time score at all home games as well at details of all scorers to Ron Evans.
Whitecraigs would like to note that this is not an “unsupported” position and help is on hand, as required. Mike has carried out this job so well that we have become accustomed to his efficiency and would be very grateful if we could find a volunteer to take over this role. Please get in touch if you can help fill this essential position at the Club.
Yours in rugby,
President (07989 502 810 – firstname.lastname@example.org)